Almost as important as purchasing your new sails and covers is caring for them. We offer a full servicing package which includes washing checking and repairing. Covers can also be re-proofed. Remember! A minor repair when left becomes a major repair.
Sail repairs can include:
- Repairs to tears or de-lamination
- Replacement UV strips on Furling Sails
- Replacing head and tack webbings
- Fitting numbers and Insignias
- Replacement hanks or rings
- Alterations or re-cuts
- Fitting extra reefs in Mainsails
- Upgrading batten fittings
Cover repairs can include:
- Repairs to tears
- Replacement windows
- Repairs to fittings or fastenings
- Replacement zips
- Re-proofing canvas products
We can also offer replacement frames and fittings
All repairs and servicing can be quoted prior to work being carried out once we have your work in our loft. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information on this service.
We offer a free local collection service from your boat.
View our guide to looking after your sails and covers to help them go those extra years before we need to quote you for new ones!
We use a full range of cloth suppliers to make sure nothing but the best is passed onto our customers at all times: